My-ResNet is a wireless network provided by Apogee, the residence hall internet service provider. This network is specifically for Ithaca College students and is available in all residential, academic, and administrative buildings.
An Apogee account is required for login. Apogee offers a free basic account, which is ideal for off-campus students who want wireless connectivity while on campus.
- Sign Up Instructions (pdf)
- Apogee Support 24 hrs, 877-478-8893
Get connected to My-ResNet using your Apogee Account:
- Choose My-ResNet from the list of available wireless networks
- Open a Web browser; the Apogee login page will appear
- Login with a valid Apogee username and password (or click the Sign Up link to create an account)
Please refer to the Get Connected Guide (pdf) for addtional connection information
Need help with My-ResNet?
If you need any help registering or connecting your devices, a support representative is available 24 hours a day to assist you.
- Call Apogee support at 877-478-8893
- Email email@example.com
- Text ResNet to 84700
- Chat live at www.MyResNet.com